Aiyo~~ A lot of Assigments came to me from last month until this new month... ... But I really like to make assigments with a lot pretty and special pictures yup~~~~ Well... But I don't like work together with someone who really selfish... ... ... ... They thinking themselves really clever,pretty and friendly more than other ppl... ... ... ... ... ... I don't thinking that they have the good values... ... ... ... They just really selfish ppl only... ... ... ... ... ... But I know that this world still have some ppl more good and best than them even more kindness and friendly than them... ... ... ... The world created a lot different ppl and that's why I meets other ppl that different with me... ... But I thinking they must learn more some new experience for improve their values... ... ... ... Not just want to take good advantage/s from other ppl and make friend with other ppl... ... We must know that we cannot be the most best human with our own life... ... But we must know that if u treats other ppl with using u selfish heart... ... One day... Maybe someone that u like or really closes to u will betray u with same selfish heart as u... ... Everyone please don't be selfish... ... I am the person who like to be coldness in front of other ppl but I really like all the ppl who treat me really good and I will treat back them same as they treat me as well... ... ... ... The world will see the human how to be selfish... ... Kindness... ... Friendly... ... Well... I just write what my heart thinking about the human 's behaviors only... ... Not meaning to "ATTACK" someone with my angry or scolding someone too... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Hope my assignments soon to blow away by the gentle and lovely wind... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...She just a lonely and weird girl that never dating almost 22nd years~~ But now DW finally entered into her life and give all her dreams come true mostly all the time~~
Even though it might be more tough in the future and her heart always be with her ^One Heart Man^ - DW ~~
Time always the BEST Proven for everything~~
Tuesday, July 08, 2008
Assignment Month~~~~
7/08/2008 12:19:00 PM
Posted by
Lacus_Lee
Aiyo~~ A lot of Assigments came to me from last month until this new month... ... But I really like to make assigments with a lot pretty and special pictures yup~~~~ Well... But I don't like work together with someone who really selfish... ... ... ... They thinking themselves really clever,pretty and friendly more than other ppl... ... ... ... ... ... I don't thinking that they have the good values... ... ... ... They just really selfish ppl only... ... ... ... ... ... But I know that this world still have some ppl more good and best than them even more kindness and friendly than them... ... ... ... The world created a lot different ppl and that's why I meets other ppl that different with me... ... But I thinking they must learn more some new experience for improve their values... ... ... ... Not just want to take good advantage/s from other ppl and make friend with other ppl... ... We must know that we cannot be the most best human with our own life... ... But we must know that if u treats other ppl with using u selfish heart... ... One day... Maybe someone that u like or really closes to u will betray u with same selfish heart as u... ... Everyone please don't be selfish... ... I am the person who like to be coldness in front of other ppl but I really like all the ppl who treat me really good and I will treat back them same as they treat me as well... ... ... ... The world will see the human how to be selfish... ... Kindness... ... Friendly... ... Well... I just write what my heart thinking about the human 's behaviors only... ... Not meaning to "ATTACK" someone with my angry or scolding someone too... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Hope my assignments soon to blow away by the gentle and lovely wind... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
~!~ Popular Posts ~!~
-
嗯。。。我终于知道我为什么最近那么情绪化了。。。我一直以为自己还满男性化的。。。真是的。。。我总觉得最近的日子过得相当古怪。。。哈哈。。。 刚才。。。我哥哥打电话来问我的腰怎样了。。。我说还是有一点点疼咯。。。他说叫我找一天让他带我去同山医院。。。我到底还要看多少个医生啊。。... -
Been VERY long time for never updated my blog and recently quite bored for my current job - Advertising Admin that just keep helping and bo... -
乐乐篇 - 第一章 我的名字是乐乐,这是我第一次来到我养父母的家庭,他们是杰里爸爸和拉克丝妈妈。当我来到我即将生活的新家之前,我与四个兄弟姐妹在一起生活了一个月左右,我们四个小狗每天被前主人喷水三次来保持干净。过后,我就这样不知不觉中被别人抱给了我的“奶妈”,接着“奶妈”把... -
想知道一个男人是否真的爱你,不妨留意以下方面: 一、能够记住你的重要言论,热衷于与你有关的事物 如果一个男人,经常会忘记你曾经跟他讲过的话,那么你现在就可以离开他了(已婚的,另说)。因为,当我们开始喜爱一个人的时候,就会不知不觉的感兴趣于与之相关的方方面面,心甘情愿的...
-
今天仍就是个半晴半雨的一天,我也终于得到我第一份薪水,不过真的希望他们能快点安装一个专属办公室的电话~~~~~~还有,我真的非常希望有个女孩可以与我同住在那间蛮不错的新家,我也总觉得最近的日子真的已经过得很不错~~~~~~“真的非常感谢身边所有人的包容和关怀~~”人也许应该常常...
(^@^) About Me (^@^)
- Lacus_Lee
- Lacus_Lee/Lady_Lynn/Ayako Yamato {*Me!!!} really love taking photos, drawing, making my own websites and singing too~~
~^~^~ The Followers ~^~^~
(^o^) Blog Archive (^o^)
- Mar 2015 (1)
- Oct 2013 (1)
- Sep 2013 (1)
- Aug 2013 (1)
- Dec 2012 (2)
- Nov 2012 (1)
- Oct 2012 (3)
- Sep 2012 (4)
- Aug 2012 (9)
- Jul 2012 (10)
- Jun 2012 (10)
- May 2012 (10)
- Apr 2012 (9)
- Mar 2012 (11)
- Feb 2012 (11)
- Jan 2012 (10)
- Dec 2011 (14)
- Nov 2011 (12)
- Oct 2011 (10)
- Sep 2011 (1)
- Aug 2011 (4)
- Jul 2011 (5)
- Jun 2011 (1)
- Jun 2010 (1)
- May 2010 (1)
- Nov 2009 (1)
- Sep 2009 (1)
- Jun 2009 (2)
- Jan 2009 (2)
- Dec 2008 (1)
- Nov 2008 (1)
- Jul 2008 (2)
- Jun 2008 (1)
- Apr 2008 (1)
- Jun 2007 (1)
- Sep 2006 (7)
~~~ {The Quotes of Month} ~~~
~~ 李霖 共勉之 ~~
(^~^) My CboX (^~^)
~*~*~ My FreZs Blogs ~*~*~
Powered by Blogger.
0 comments:
Post a Comment