Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My 19th Birthday Moment ^O^

Lady_Lynn_New_AV Hooray~~~~~~ Now, I grows up to 19 years old yup~~~~~~ ^0^ Woo... I also 20 years old because my Chinese Lunar Birthday same day too~~~~~~ ^O^ Everyone around me all gave me the birthday wish yup~~~~~~ Even just "Happy Birthday" or a picture to me... ... I feel so happy at all... ... Because I have a bit place of the hearts of everyone yup~~~~~~ ^o^ Hmm... My precious Pig Pig also gave me the Birthday wish lol... ... My Good Pig Pig yup~~~~~~ I love u very much forever yup~~~~~~ ^0^

Here is the list of the Birthday Wishes of eveyone:
(1) Naima --> He actually gave me a Birthday Image during May 27 lol~~~~~~ {May 27,09}
(2) Soo Yun --> Too early gave me a birthday wish but she don't go out with me while my birthday yup~~~~~~ Haha~~~~~~ {June 8,09}
(3) Lacus_Tan Sis --> She was the First to gave me the Birthday Wish during the First Second of My Birthday yup~~~~~~ {June 9,09}
(4) Harmony --> I think she gave me the Birthday Image[The Down One lol] in the early morning lol~~~~~~ {June 9,09}
(5) My aunt [My Dad 's only younger sister] --> She tried to gave a "Cake" image in the morning but I cannot see it as well... But I really happy about it lol~~~~~~ {June 9,09}
(6) Xin Yee --> She gave me the Birthday Wish and talked with me about 15 minutes lol~~~~~~ {June 9,09}
(7) Wendy --> She gave me the weird Birthday Wish about 3pm lol... ... {June 9,09}

(8) Mommy --> She also at the same time gave me the Sweet Birthday Wish yup~~~~~~ {June 9,09}
(9) Fish --> She gave me the Birthday Wish after my tutorial class lol~~~~~~ {June 9,09}
(10) Jia Min --> She gave me the Birthday Wish at my Friendster profile yup~~~~~~ {June 9,09}
(11) Ci Min --> She gave me the Shy Birthday Wish at my Friendster mail box lol~~~~~~ {June 9,09}
(12) Cello Ghost --> Emm... Almost really late to gave the Birthday Wish lol... ... {June 9,09}
(13) Big Brother --> Well... Most late person to gave me the last Birthday Wish about late until more than 30 minutes yup~~~~~~ {June 10,09}
(14) Sharon --> Haha... Another late person gave me the Birthday Wish lol~~~~~~ {June 10,09}


Well... The list of my Birthday List finally finish yup~~~~~~ ^0^ About 14 ppl gave me the Birthday Wishes lol~~~~~~ And some of them also gave the Birthday Gift lol~~~~~~ ^o^ Woo~~~~~~ I really happy lol~~~~~~ ^O^ Emm... Thank all of u very much yup~~~~~~ I love all of u very much lol~~~~~~ ^0^ Well... I have to say sorry to Lacus_Tan Sis lol... ... Because I cannot go out with her lol... ... Why suddenly ranning lol!? Sorry lol~~~~~~ ^0^


At last, Happy Birthday To Lacus_Lee/Lady_Lynn/Ayako Yamato~~~~~~ ^O^

Lacus_Lee 19th Birthday ^0^

0 comments: