Tuesday, June 30, 2009

(^0^) Destiny United 2nd Reopen (^0^)

Lady_Lynn_New_Avatar (B) Hooray~~~~~~ Our Destiny United finally reopen lol~~~~~~ ^O^ I really hardworking for Destiny United since last week until now lol... ... My hands feel coldness now... ... -_____-" I stay at the CIT of my college too long lol... ... -_____-" I soon to come bk to my hostel or go to pratice my GuZheng lol... ... ^O^ Happy lol~~~~~~ Today, I just finished a small test lol... ... But I think I just get 3/4 marks of 10 marks lol... ... Too bad lol... ... -___________-" Well... Nevermind lol... ... I will work hard for its final exam lol... ... Gambatek for myself yup~~~~~~ ^0^

Whatever... ... I will get my own dream and happiness in the Future... ... ... ... ... ...The Wheel of Destiny... ... I should control by my own hands... ... Because this is my own DESTINY... ..." This quotes from Lacus_Lee/Lady_Lynn/Ayako Yamato... ... It will be put at Destiny United on next month lol... ... ^O^

0 comments: