OMG... I just have a "Fight" with my "KE" sister because she always made me angry and this time she really simple to gave my hp number to the unknown guy... So he keep sms me yesterday afternoon and said he looking really rich... Moreover, he keep asked me to become his GF... Are he playing fool on me and thinking my Love can give him so easy that without see his true-self before... That's also one kind of the sadness of the World... Because those ppl of now just wan the "Instant Noodles" Love... Why... I don't wan this kind of Love... I wan the Love of Kira Yamato the Freedom Warrior and Lacus Clyne the White Queen... Their Love to me are so pure and nobody can like them that they can caring and protect until eternity...
"Sigh"... Today is the last day for my Certificate in Mass Communication Graphic Design lol... Hope soon to get my Real Certificate lol... I think I will return to hometown tomorrow about one month lol... I scare my Rules of the road test will failing again... This time I will using English to answer it so pls let me pass it this time lol... Well... Long times that I don't write any news on my blog... This time just write all things around me today and yesterday only...
Lastly, hope Destiny United can be normal again and soon to have new updates yup~~~~~~ (^O^)
0 comments:
Post a Comment