I just passed all my subjects of my course lol... Hooray... I really happy about it lol... And I still need to waiting for up to Diploma in Multimedia Design during May 2010... What a long time that let me keep waiting lol... Moreover, I also have my own driving test during December 9,2009 lol... It look like still far away from me but I still need gambateh for it lol... Why I always need to take test right now lol!? (*~*)
Well... Since I started to playing Facebook from June 2009... Until now... I quite like to online on Facebook lol... Maybe I can see the latest news from my friends lol... And I also can playing the games of PlayFish lol... For example: Pet Society, Restaurant City and Country Story... (^O^)
At last, hope someone can help me to solve the problem/s of Destiny United yup~~~~~~ (_-_)
0 comments:
Post a Comment